Inca Trail 4 Days / 3 Nights
- 1 Inca Trail description:
- 2 TOUR ITINERARY INCA TRAIL:
- 3 TOUR ROUTE MAP INCA TRAIL:
- 4 THE INCA TRAIL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 5 THE INCA TRAIL PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 6 PLACES YOU WILL KNOW IN THE TOUR INCA TRAIL:
- 7 WHAT TO BRING TO THE INCA TRAIL?
- 8 VIDEO OF THE TOUR INCA TRAIL:
- 9 OUR RATES FOR THE TOUR INCA TRAIL:
Inca Trail description:
The Inca Trail, undoubtedly is one of the most incredible an adventurous traveler experiences, is considered one of the 12 most famous treks in the world, this is considered by several famous magazines tourism, doubt live, feel this incredible experience.
You will walk through one of the ways that the same Incas did, paved all the way, it’s just wonderful. Together with the unique nature of every kilometer you are walking, you will find fascinating places, is a walk that really feel the Inca culture, the ultimate reward of a hike of 4 days, the trophy is seen in the distance from the Inti Punku to Machu Picchu in all its splendor. Declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, it is also one of the seven wonders of the world.
Traveler experience must live it, feel it, it’s amazing, one of the most famous treks in the world.
TOUR ITINERARY INCA TRAIL:
DAY 1: Cusco – Wayllabamba.
Early in the morning, we pick you up at your hotel and take them to the town of Ollantaytambo, and we will stop. Then go to Piskacuchu, located at kilometer 82 of the railroad linking Cusco to Machu Picchu, this village is (2700 m.s.n.m / 8856 ft). Here is the main entrance to the Inca Trail, walk near the river Urubamba, after a lying walking we reach the Llactapata viewpoint, this is an archaeological site.
Following the path we reached a place called Tarayoc where we will have the first lunch, then continue the trek to Wayllabamba (3000m / 9840 ft), it is the first place to camp and spend the first night of this venture, with witness Veronica snow.
Meals: Lunch, dinner. Maximum height: 2,954 m.s.n.m. / 9694 ft Height camp:2.954 m.s.n.m. / 9694 ft Distance traveled: 12.00 km / 7.47 ml Approximate walking time: 5 to 6 hours.
DAY 2: Wayllabamba – Pacaymayo.
We get up early after breakfast, we begin the hard walk the entire route, along the way we will pass through breathtaking scenery, cloud forest, then have to climb a steep path, paved road entirely, we reach the first open Warmihuañusca (the passage of the dead woman to 4200 m / 13,776 ft) is the highest that we open on the Inca Trail, vegetation is a high area.
Following the walk Entering the valley, we pass through beautiful landscapes with small waterfalls, we arrived at the camp Pacaymayo (3600 m.s.n.m / 11808 ft), where we will sleep.
Meals: Breakfast. Lunch dinner. Maximum altitude point: 4,200 m (13,776 ft) Campsite altitude: 3,500 m (11,480 ft) Kilometers Total distance: 11 km (6.84 miles) Approximate walking time: 6 to 7 hours.
DAY 3: Pacaymayo – Wiñaywayna.
Very early, after breakfast, we begin the third day of the walk, this day is the largest, full of adventure, flora, fauna, unique. We will pass through the second open Runkuracay (3970m.snm / 13022 ft), which is an archaeological complex of the same name, following the walk arrived to lagoon Yanacocha (Black Lagoon), near is Sayacmarca (3624 m / 11887 ft), this it is an archaeological complex located in a strategic location, a stone building on top of a mountain is amazing, following the hike we reached Chakicocha (Laguna seca), where we have lunch.
Continuing the walk between the cloud forest, with a spectacular and amazing road we reach the third abra Phuyupatamarca (3700 m / 12136 ft), with a spectacular view of the mountains, there also is the archaeological site of the same name, from this point the walk is just steps down to the archaeological site of Wiñaywayna (2650 m / 8693 ft), is a place characterized by its cultivation platforms, after visiting we go to the camp of the same name where we will rest.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Maximum altitude point: 3,900 m (12,792 ft) Camping altitude: 2,650 m (8,692 ft) Total distance: 16 kilometers (9.94 miles) Approximate walking time: 8 hours.
DAY 4: Wiñaywayna – Machu Picchu.
We got up very early, 4 am, had breakfast, and started the walk on a flat trail is an easy hike, and arrived until the Inti Punku (Sun Gate), where we can see Machu Picchu, after 4 days of walking finally there is the objective, at this point we will rest a while, we will see how far the wonder of Machu Pichu.
Then descend to the very citadel of Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour of two hours each temple know every place of this citadel, then you will have free time to rest and appreciate this wonder. At the scheduled time will have to take a bus to take you to the Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes), where the train station that will bring you back to Ollantaytambo station is, and from there transported in a vehicle to the City Cusco.
Meals: Breakfast. Maximum altitude point: 2,700 m (8,829 ft) Total distance: 4 km (2.49 miles) Approximate walking time: 2 hours.
End of our services.
TOUR ROUTE MAP INCA TRAIL:
THE INCA TRAIL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Pre-departure information.
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and transfer to km.82 (starting point of the Inca Trail.
- Entrance ticket to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Personal tents: 2 people in each tent 4 people capacity, to allow greater comfort and a safe keeping of backpacks. Our tents are very well preserved to ensure excellent performance in the field.
- A mat per person.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Kitchen tent.
- 01 professional tour guide (2 guides for groups over 8 people).
- Chef and cooking equipment.
- Porters (to carry tents, food and cooking equipment).
- Accommodation for all staff.
- Meals (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 03 dinners).
- * Vegetarian or special menus are available at no extra cost. (Please indicate at time of booking).
- First aid kit and oxygen tank.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes).
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollanta.
- Moving the train station to the hotel in Cusco.
- 24h: please ask for the emergency number available during your time of visit.
- All services are in a group.
THE INCA TRAIL PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- domestic and international air tickets.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain or (where available).
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Porter extra, so you can carry your backpack (you may reserve, has an additional cost, please inquire).
- Walking sticks.
- Sleeping bags.
- Some extra service not mentioned in the description of the tour.
- Personal expenses.
PLACES YOU WILL KNOW IN THE TOUR INCA TRAIL:
- The Inca Trail, in all its splendor, where you walk the paths were considered sacred in Inca times.
- Main areas of Machu Picchu, Agricultural area, facilities, quarries, the temple of the three windows, the main temple, intihuana, sacred rock, condor temple, temple of the sun and more.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE INCA TRAIL?
By no means you can forget:
- Original passport.
- Original identity card international student (if you have applied for a student discount).
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek.
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Strong footwear, waterproof hiking boots recommended.
- Sandals or sneakers for comfort during camp.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces. Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping.
- Flashlight / headlamp and batteries.
- Camera and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions).
- Hat or cap to protect from sun, rain and cold.
- After-sun cream or moisturizer for face and body.
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – no malaria risk has been reported.
- Toilet paper.
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, nuts, etc. Note that we do provide a daily morning snack and our meal service is very complete and well supplied. This recommendation applies to all customers who are used to a specific snack, as it can happen that is not included in our selection.
- Water container and water for the first morning. Important notice: the plastic water bottles are no longer allowed on the Inca Trail. We recommend using plastic water containers.
- Optional: sterilization tablets in case you pick up water from streams or rivers along the route. Otherwise is a contribution filtered boiled water, which is safe to drink and has not reported any health problem so far.
- Small towel.
- Swimsuit (if you want to go to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes).
- Cash in soles and / or $ US.
- Walking sticks or poles (rubber covers required in order not to damage the Inca Trail) (rent poles, please consult).
- Sleeping bag. (Rent, please inquire).
- If you take medications take their medications.
VIDEO OF THE TOUR INCA TRAIL:
OUR RATES FOR THE TOUR INCA TRAIL:
- Foreign General Adult: $
OUR DISCOUNTS for the program Inca Trail:
- Foreign Student: $ (To access this discount it is mandatory to have a valid Student Card).
Please write us to know more about our discounts.
|+51 084 238 648|
|+51 993 903 870|
|Urb. Ucchullo Grande | Parque España C – 25 | Cusco – Perú|