Are you a traveler who has very few days for your vacation?
This is your ideal program, Machu Picchu Day Tours, where you will meet Machu Picchu in one day, a tour for the whole family and a super PROMOTIONAL rate.
“Feel your Travel”
- 1 Machu Picchu Day Tours description:
- 2 TOUR ITINERARY MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
- 3 MAP OF ROUTE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
- 4 INCLUDES:
- 5 NOT INCLUDE:
- 6 PLACES YOU WILL KNOW IN THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
- 7 WHAT TO BRING? FOR THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS PROGRAM:
- 8 TOUR VIDEO MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
- 9 OUR RATES FOR THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS PROGRAM:
Machu Picchu Day Tours description:
Feel incredible experiences of a mystical and magical place.
TOUR ITINERARY MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
Day 1: Excursion to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu Day Tours.
Your trip starts very early from your hotel, where we are going to look for you. With the transport you will go for 1 hour and 40 minutes to the town of Ollantaytambo, where the train station is located.
When you go up, you will feel a great experience in the train, which will take you from Ollantaytambo to the town of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes), for 1 hour and 40 minutes, you will go next to the Vilcanota river. Inside the train you will have a service on board.
When we arrive at the train station of Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes), we will be waiting for you there to take you to the bus station.
You will make a line to get on the bus, which will take you for 25 minutes to the entrance gate to Machu Picchu, where your tour guide for your tour to Machu Picchu will be waiting for you.
It’s time to enter Machu Picchu, a magical, mystical place, incredible !!!
It’s 2 hours and 30 minutes with your tour guide. You will know the main places within Machu Picchu (guard house, urban area, agricultural, quarries, botanical garden, temple of the three windows, temple of the priest, intihuatana, sacred rock, temple of the condor) and many more places …
After your tour to Machu Picchu it is time to return to the bus, which will bring you back to the Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes).
In the town of Machu Picchu, you can go to lunch and you will have free time to get to know the town.
At the scheduled time, you will have to return to the train station, which will bring you back to the Ollantaytambo station.
In this place we will be waiting for you with a transport that will take you to your hotel in the City of Cusco.
It is the end of your adventure, to Machu Picchu day tours.
MAP OF ROUTE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
- Transfers from your hotel in Cusco / train station Ollantaytambo / hotel in Cusco (in Group).
- Train of Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes) / Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Ticket up and down Machu Picchu town / Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Tour guide for 2 hours and 30 minutes (in group less than 10 people). In Spanish or English language, for a better experience.
- The trip to Machu Picchu day tours, the group is no more than 15 people.
- Assistance in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- Personalized attention, from your pre and during your trip.
- 24/7 assistance.
- Domestic and international air tickets.
- Entrance ticket to Huaynapicchu (check availability).
- Food not specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation | Lodging.
- Some extra service not mentioned in the tour description.
- Personal expenses.
PLACES YOU WILL KNOW IN THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
- Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes).
- The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (guard house, agricultural area, urban area, quarries, botanical garden, temple of three windows, temple of the priest, Intihuana, sacred rock, mortars, temple of the condor, temple of the sun).
WHAT TO BRING? FOR THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS PROGRAM:
You can not forget to bring:
- Original documents provided for your reservation.
- Machu Picchu backpack – Transfer Policies luggage on board the train (Route to Machu Picchu): Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg / 11lb allowed. 62 linear inches / 157cm (length + width + height).
- Clothes suitable for the trip (hat or cap, polo or shirt, polar, waterproof jacket, rain poncho in rainy season, light trousers, trekking shoes).
- Sun block, mosquito repellent.
- Water bottle.
- If you take any medication, take your trip.
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Photo camera, external battery, memory for photos.
- Money in cash.
TOUR VIDEO MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS:
OUR RATES FOR THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOURS PROGRAM:
- Foreign General Adult: $ 254.00
OUR DISCOUNTS for the program Machu Picchu day Tours:
- ANDEAN COMMUNITY: $ 234.00 (You have to have the Nationality of the countries: Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia).
- FOREIGN STUDENT: $ 234.00 (To access this discount is mandatory to have a valid student card).
- PERUVIANS: $ 225.00.
- SPECIAL RATES FOR CHILDREN:
Please write to us, to know more about our promotion.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION HERE:
|+51 084 238 648|
|+51 993 903 870|
|Urb. Ucchullo Grande | Parque España C – 25 | Cusco – Perú|